NYSSPS ANNUAL ADVOCACY DAY
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
On Tuesday, May 15th, 2018 you are invited to advocate for your patients and the profession during the annual New York State Society of Plastic Surgeons Annual Advocacy Day.
The day will begin with a legislative briefing of the issues and “asks” as well as a discussion on how to maintain and advance relationships with lawmakers.
Appointments are scheduled to begin at 10:00am and end at 4:00pm.
- Advocacy ensures issues affecting plastic surgeons and patients are recognized
- If you don’t have a seat at the table, you’re on the menu
- Regardless of your politics, the consequences of state policy affect your daily practice and cannot be ignored
Registration is open and available
ASPS Advocacy Summit
June 26-28, 2018
Washington Court Hotel
525 New Jersey Ave NW
Washington, DC 20001
Members of the NYSSPS will:
- Meet with members of Congress from your home and business district
- Participate in workshops on pressing state and federal legislative issues
- Learn first-hand from political analysts how Congress is shaping health care
- Network with leaders from ASPS and local, state and regional plastic surgery societies
> Register today!