NYSSPS ANNUAL ADVOCACY DAY
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
On Tuesday, May 21st, 2019 you are invited to advocate for your patients and the profession during the annual New York State Society of Plastic Surgeons Annual Advocacy Day.
The day will begin with a legislative briefing of the issues and “asks” as well as a discussion on how to maintain and advance relationships with lawmakers.
Appointments are scheduled to begin at 10:00am and end at 4:00pm.
- Advocacy ensures issues affecting plastic surgeons and patients are recognized
- If you don’t have a seat at the table, you’re on the menu
- Regardless of your politics, the consequences of state policy affect your daily practice and cannot be ignored
Registration is open and available
ASPS Advocacy Summit
June 17-19, 2019
Washington Court Hotel
525 New Jersey Ave NW
Washington, DC 20001
Brought to you by the ASPS Legislative Advocacy Committee and the PlastyPAC Board of Governors
- Meet with your U.S. Senators and Representative
- Participate in workshops to learn more about the state, federal and regulatory issues facing the specialty
- Shape the Society's advocacy agenda by determining ASPS's federal and state policy priorities
- Learn first-hand from congressional staff, administration liaisons and political analysts about the future of healthcare
- Network with leaders from ASPS and local, state and regional plastic surgery societies
As a board-certified plastic surgeon and an ASPS member, you have the experience, knowledge and ideas to inform Congress before they craft and vote on public policy matters affecting the practice of medicine and the care your patients receive.
Speak with one voice in Washington, D.C. at the 2019 ASPS Advocacy Summit!