It's with good news that we share Amanda Fries, a reporter from the Times Union posted an article regarding advocacy efforts for the 1in38 Campaign. Read the story
The Society continues to advocate for full insurance coverage. The bill has support in both the Senate and Assembly. Additionally, the Society has secured the following list of campaign supporters:
- Albany County Medical Society
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, District II
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Monroe County Medical Society
- New York Chapter American College of Surgeons
- NYS American Academy of Pediatrics, Chapters 1, 2 & 3
- New York State Academy of Family Physicians
- New York State Psychiatric Association
- New York State Society of Anesthesiologists, Inc.
- NYS Ophthalmological Society
- NYS Society of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- New York State Society of Plastic Surgeons, Inc.
- New York State United Teachers
- Ulster County Medical Society
Continue to follow our efforts and learn how you can get involved!